1. Create 12 months of pre-planned dates.
This is literally a gift that keeps on giving! Preplanned, well-thought-out dates with your sweetie to last a year is an amazing idea!
2. Turn a regular frame into a dry erase message board of love.
3. Write love notes with conversation hearts.
4. Use creative puns to knock his socks off.
5. Make a candy bouquet.
6. Express your love in 52 different ways with a deck of cards.
7. Record your memories together with a “library of love.”
8. Make your Valentine a scratch-off ticket with customizable prizes.
10. Fill a decorated jar with candy and small gifts.
These adorable cupcake candy jars are made with caulk, beads, and glitter.
11. Please the senses with five sensual surprises.
12. Give redeemable love coupons good for back rubs and breakfasts in bed.